Monday, July 19, 2004

under observation...

today is my new beginning..thanks to my blossom friend jx
he gave me a wake up call at 6 am and i took 20 minutes to bath and dress up and i went out at 6:30.when i reached there i knew no force in the universe could make me late because i m 1 hour ahead of time.
 
despite a 20 minutes wait for the bus, i was on time and reached school at 7:00, that was fantastic! amazing! that was one of the few times i came to school so early including the days i was htc and was down for odac morning run.i had to report to tan early morning, but i ws so positive that i believed that even his face would not ruin my day!
 
i took my break fast and copied some assignments in class. as a result , i did not get bang by tan.k.s ,his new target became my poor malay friend musa. i had bio prac later and i could actually identify all the bits of shit in the microscope and complete my prac on time.i was not caught for eating during gp my teacher did not caught me despite i did not have the worksheet,my luck have changed for the better!
 
i felt like singing kurt nelson" it's a beautiful day" song at that instance but stopped short just in case i gave someone a bad day.
 
on subsequent lectures , i kept myself awake somehow,    i got cookies from the girls and during the break, i got extra pieces of fried fish from the jap stall i knew it was magic! despite some of my classmates teasing me that i had a fetish about beatiality , my day went on smoothly!
 
i think i am fated to be an early bird!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home