Wednesday, July 21, 2004

love ACTUALLY


love unspoken Posted by Hello

rainy morning again...blew 6 bucks with taxi ride
realised that i left my class keys and attendence book at home so got into a little trouble but solved eventually , i swear that my home tutor is out to get me, got me to sign unnecessary forms and sarcastically told me that i  need 2 slots of 2o mins for my ptm( others was 10 minutes only)

recovering from flu so still a bit lethargic, felt groggy in maths lect just felt like a zombie
still struggling with maths and stayed back after school to watch love actually.

it was a very romantic and interesting show....hey ,even guys have a feminine side too!
i felt the love unspoken was the most appealing to me, the guy who fell for his buddy wife .
he was a frigging good actor, with the limited scenes and conversations, i felt he thoroughly expressed his love and conflict. his declaration of love was very touching, the caroling and signboards. perhaps because i could relate this story to my experience, it was a fitting ending nonetheless........i m definitely gonna burn the soundtrack and movie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home